Serving Greater Boston & All Massachusetts:
Providing expert legal advice and representation that is both comprehensive and ultimately advantageous to our valued clients, the Law Firm of Alan H. Segal has served the Greater Boston community as a real estate, business and personal injury law firm for more than 30 years.
Backed by the experience of representing thousands of clients, Segal’s extensive education and background in estate planning and as a lawyer in Newton, ensures that clients of all types get both the needed skillful advice and the deserved personal attention they all seek.
- 1970: B.A. from Brandeis University
- 1973: Juris Doctor Degree from the National Law Center at George Washington University, Washington, D.C.
- 1974 to Present
- Private practice of law with the emphasis on general practice and real estate.
- My office is ideally located at the intersection of Route 128 and Highland Avenue in Newton, Massachusetts.
I have served as a special advisor to the Harvard Law School Trial Advocacy Workshop and I have appeared on television as a consultant on legal issues on Channel 7 News and on Channel 4 News. I have also appeared on Channel 5 in a Miller’s Court segment. In addition, I have appeared on numerous radio stations including the Paul Benzaquin Show on WHDH and the Roger Allen Show on WRKO to discuss legal matters. I had been the host on a television show entitled “Legal Insights” on Continental Cablevision and on a radio show also called “Legal Insights” for many years on WJDA in Quincy.
Court and Bar Associations:
- Admitted to practice in the United States District Court for Massachusetts, United States Court of Appeals for Massachusetts, Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court.
- Member of Massachusetts Bar Association, Boston Bar Association, and Middlesex County Bar Association
Real Estate and Closing Attorney Experience:
- I have transacted over 30,000 first and second mortgage closings representing institutional mortgage lenders and private lenders. These transactions require title searches, document preparation, and recording of documents.
- I have participated in assorted real estate/financing courses offered by Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education.
- I am an authorized title insurance agent for Old Republic Title Insurance Company and Chicago Title Insurance Company.
- I have effectuated closings throughout the state of Massachusetts from Pittsfield to Barnstable. In addition, I have represented assorted lenders and businesses in foreclosures and commercial collections.
If you need a Massachusetts business lawyer or a lawyer for real estate law or estate planning, Attorney Alan Segal can help you.
Massachusetts business lawyer Alan Segal serves the Greater Boston region and all of Massachusetts in real estate law, business law, and estate planning including Acton Agawam Amherst Andover Arlington Attleboro Barnstable Belmont Beverly Billercia Boston Braintree Bridgewater Brockton Brookline Burlington Cambridge Canton Chelmsford Chelsea Chicopee Danvers Dartmouth Dedham Dracut Easton Everett Fall River Falmouth Fitchburg Framingham Gloucester Haverhill Holyoke Lawrence Leominster Lexington Lowell Lynn Malden Marlborough Medford Melrose Metheun Milford Milton Natick Newton New Bedford Newton North Andover North Attleboro North Reading Norwood Peabody Pittsfield Plymouth Quincy Randolph Revere Salem Saugus Shrewsbury Somerville Springfield Stoughton Taunton Tewksbury Waltham Watertown Wellesley Westfield West Springfield Weymouth Woburn Worcester.