Needham Estate Planning Attorney
You can start the process of estate planning when you want to arrange the transfer of your assets to specific heirs and other beneficiaries. This is to ensure that the proper people are provided with the legal rights to property and other assets after you pass on.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON ESTATE PLANNING FOLLOW THIS LINK:
If you are seeking legal assistance with your will, contact our Needham estate planning attorney today.
A Needham Estate Planning Attorney
can help you learn how to:
- select your heirs
- choose amount and time of distribution of inheritance to heirs
- avoid probate
- eliminate or reduce federal estate taxes
- eliminate death income taxes
- maintain control over your assets
- maintain both privacy and flexibility
- leave directions and the power to act if you are incapacitated
- leave funeral instructions
- leave organ transplant instructions
- make the administration of your estate as simple and quick to execute as possible.
These are important goals.
If you are seeking legal assistance with your will, contact our Boston estate planning lawyer today.
It is never too early to begin planning for nursing home care. Healthy middle-aged people can plan now to avoid emergency planning years down the road. We work with you to protect your assets and help you qualify for Medicaid.
Contact an elder lawyer from our firm to arrange a free consultation.
Protecting Your Assets
We advise clients on ways to protect assets and maintain a quality life style through methods such as:
- Irrevocable trusts
- Converting non-exempt assets into exempt assets
- Transferring assets
- Life estates
- Purchasing annuities and long-term care insurance
An effective Medicaid Plan also provides for the spouse that is still at home. Your children and grandchildren are the ultimate beneficiaries of your estate. What you plan for today will affect what you leave for them in the future.
If you are seeking legal assistance for your Medicaid plan, contact our Needham estate planning attorney.